Pet supplies Dog Window house Cat home

  • 500 - 999 Pieces
    $12.00
  • 1000 - 1999 Pieces
    $11.00
  • >=2000 Pieces
    $10.00
Color:
Lead Time:
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 5000 >5000
Est. Time(days) 30 Negotiable
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 1000 Pieces)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 1000 Pieces)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 1000 Pieces) Less
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Type:
Pet Beds & Accessories
Item Type:
Beds & Sofas
Wash Style:
Hand Wash
Material:
Nylon
Pattern:
Plaid
Bed & Accessory Type:
Beds
Application:
Dogs, Cats, Small Animals
Feature:
Eco-Friendly, travel, Breathable, Heating, Stocked
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China
Brand Name:
YONGQI
Model Number:
TT605W
Color:
Customized
Voltage:
220-240V or 100-120V
Padding:
Durable Seal, Vinyl Heating Cushion
Wash:
Machine Washable
Features:
Chew-resisitance Protector
Size:
Customized
Temperature:
Thermostat inside to control
Feeling:
Soft, Sunggle, Fresh
Certificate:
CE&ROHS Approved
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
10000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Master Carton, Can Customize
Port
SHENZHEN
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 5000 >5000
Est. Time(days) 30 To be negotiated

Winter Outdoor Openings Window Heated Pet House

 

1:Pet house is made from 600denier nylon canvas to be durable, light, Insulated and waterproof to make setup easy;
2:Vinyl heating cushion provides a warm and soft, yet durable seal against outdoor wear;
3:Dual openings to the house allow an escape exit for your pet when confronted by intruders;
4:6 foot long cushion cord is grounded for safety against faults and peovides easy reach to power outlets;
5:Low-wattage heating pad provides plenty of warmth for your pet without depleting your energy savings;
6:Can customize various of size , color, and so on .
Good service , high quality and perfect price are the best chioce for you .

 

Model No. :Bed Dimension Heated Pad Dimension
TT640-S22"X18"X17"Heated Pad 45X35cm (MIL-CPU-S)
TT640-L24"X24"X30"Heated Pad 60X60cm (MIL-CPU-L)

 

 

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C.

 

Q:  Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?

A:  We are a manufacturer, providing DEM & ODM service.

 

Q:  Can your products` label , packaging, design be customized?

A:  Yes, We provide customization service

 

Q:  What is your minimum order quantity?

A:  Normally MOQ is 200-500pcs, But we still accept small qty trail order so as to help customers start their business, we grow up together with our customers

 

Q:  Can I get a sample for quality check?

A:  Yes, Samples are always available before order.

 

Q:  Are you products confirming to our standards? 

A:  Yes, our products can pass the testing as your require, e.g: CE, RoHs, ETL, GS, PES, etc.

 

Q:  How soon is the lead time? 

A:  3~5 days for sample order, 35 days for initial order and 25 days for further orders

 

Q:  How can you guarantee the quality? 

A:  Our factory is ISD90001:2015 certified, factory runs under advance quality control and management system, we do many durability tests to verify products safety and performance before we put into production, during the production we do 100% safety and performance tests, make sure products we delivered are 100% qualified.

 

Q:   What are your terms of payment ? 

A:  payment terms vary among different countries, Generally, 30% T/T in advance, 70% balance before shipment

 

If you have any questions, Feel Free to contact us!!

 

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like